Porat Group is recruiting the brightest attorneys from top law schools around the world who seek a challenging and rewarding work environment. We are looking for talented and committed attorneys to help our group to continue providing top quality legal services and business consulting to our clients. Highly motivated candidates looking to join a leading group are encouraged to send their resumes.
We are looking to recruit the best and the brightest students to come and join us as interns. Upon joining Porat Group, our interns will collaborate with the group's attorneys and partners where they will be exposed to a variety of work styles and treated as integral part of our team.
During your internship, you will engage in a variety of professional activities such as drafting agreements, conducting legal research, corresponding with banking compliance, participating in client consultations, and attending court hearings. If you want to be part of the team, please send your resume.
Porat Group is looking for a commercial (high-tech) lawyer with a business orientation for a full time position.
- 3-10 years of experience with commercial law.
- High level, preferably native level English skills (additional languages an advantage).
- High level business savvy and understanding of commercial transactions.
- Ability to manage clients, partners, projects and transactions independently, while also being able to work in a team.
- Highly motivated, “can do” attitude.
- Follow up with existing clients;
- Contacting financial institutions on behalf of clients and the firm;
- Handling financial license applications;
- Maintaining relationships with clients and financial institutions.
- Legal background;
- Mother tongue level English;
- Administrative experience;
- Knowledge of virtual currency regulation – advantage;
- Knowledge of compliance and AML regulation – advantage.
Both women and men are welcome to apply for this position.