Porat Group is recruiting the brightest attorneys from top law schools around the world who seek a challenging and rewarding work environment. We are looking for talented and committed attorneys to help our group to continue providing top quality legal services and business consulting to our clients. Highly motivated candidates looking to join a leading group are encouraged to send their resumes.
We are looking to recruit the best and the brightest students to come and join us as interns. Upon joining Porat Group, our interns will collaborate with the group's attorneys and partners where they will be exposed to a variety of work styles and treated as integral part of our team.
During your internship, you will engage in a variety of professional activities such as drafting agreements, conducting legal research, corresponding with banking compliance, participating in client consultations, and attending court hearings. If you want to be part of the team, please send your resume.
Porat Group is currently looking for a full time lawyer, whose main responsibilities will be:
- Company incorporation in Israel and abroad;
- Drafting commercial agreements;
- Managing a small team abroad (remotely);
- Project management and business development;
- Opening bank and wallet accounts and dealing with compliance officers.
- High-level English / mother tongue (most of the work is with international clients, agencies, partners, etc.);
- Willingness to work in a niche, dynamic, and challenging industry;
- Organized, able to manage time well;
- Ability to work under pressure, meeting goals, high work ethic;
- Flexibility, willingness to work hard;
- Experience with customer management systems and projects (Zoho, Monday.com
, Bitrix24, etc.);
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to work both in a team and independently.
Nice to have:
We work mainly with the Fintech industry, so these will be an advantage:
- Background in International Compliance (AML - Anti-Money Laundering Laws, CTF - Terrorist Financing Prohibition, KYC-General);
- Background in the field of virtual currencies (crypto, etc.);
- Background in alternative payment solutions (such as EMIs - e-banks, e-wallets - e-wallets, PSPs - payment service providers and clearers, etc.);
- Additional languages, especially at a high level/native speaker.
Both women and men are welcome to apply for this position.