Porat Group’s commercial law department consists of experienced international business lawyers who assist our clients with virtually all aspects of their business activities and operations, both domestic and international. Our commercial lawyers are accomplished in cross-border transactions, fluent in multiple languages, and have significant experience in all aspects relating to technology and high tech law due to many of our client’s roles in the growing high tech Israel scene.
Our firm represents many international high tech companies and businesses in a variety of sectors, such as:
• Financial Markets
• Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies
• Consumer Products
• Financial Services
• Real Estate
• traditional industries
Commercial legal services are the core of our business, and we work hard at providing each client with tailor made and individual legal and strategic consultation tailored to their operations, business targets and development plans for the future.
Some of the services our commercial law department provides are:
• International and domestic structuring and incorporation of companies.
• Consultations and hands on assistance with commercial and corporate negotiations.
• Representation in Mergers and Acquisitions, Investments, and complex cross-border multinational transactions.
• Drafting, advising and negotiating a variety of commercial contracts and agreements required for the operations of our clients’ businesses, including but not limited to: joint venture and partnering agreements, client agreements, outsourcing agreements, distribution contracts, licensing agreements, franchise agreements, media and marketing agreements, software agreements, employment, consultants and sub-contractor agreements, etc.
• Consultation and practical assistance with regulatory matters worldwide.
• Consultation and representation in intellectual property matters.
• Advising foreign corporations on conducting business in Israel.
Porat Group focuses on helping you maintain your existing relationships, form new alliances, and expand into new markets. To minimize the need for additional consultants for our clients as well as to provide the most cost-effective solutions, we combine our legal knowledge in corporate and commercial law with our extensive know-how in other practices, such as litigation, international banking and finance, regulations and taxation.