We have successfully established an extensive international network of law firms in multiple jurisdictions experienced in and dedicated to class action lawsuits on behalf of plaintiffs against international/multinational corporations.
Porat and Co. is an international legal firm with a global footprint, specializing in a spectrum of areas including: corporate and commercial law, capital markets, international banking and payments, licensing and regulation, hi-tech and fintech, real estate, blockchain, e-commerce, class actions, and litigation.
How does it work?
The Network creates strategic win-win Class Action opportunities: Our strength lies in the establishment and ongoing cultivation of a robust and well-managed global network of law firms specialized in and dedicated to class action lawsuits on behalf of plaintiffs against international/multinational corporations.
A firm which is part of or joins the Network gains from the following:
- Receiving referrals from the Network, on an ongoing basis, of class action cases from jurisdictions worldwide which also apply in said firm’s jurisdiction – i.e., referral of legal work to the firm.
- Receiving referral fees from the Network for class action cases referred from the firm to the Network, which the Network shall then refer to all the Network’s partners in multiple jurisdictions. The referral fees which the firm shall receive will be from all of the funds collected in all the jurisdictions in which the case has been submitted.
- * Such referral fees are payable to the firm also in cases where the class actions have been submitted by third-party firms and which came to the attention of the (referring) firm, which has then made the referral of the case to the Network.
Areas of Class Actions
- Antitrust and Competition
- Securities Fraud
- Employment and Labor
- Environmental Issues
- Finance and Capital Markets
- Data Privacy and Security
- Consumer Protection
- Product Liability
- Technology and Internet
This is not an exhaustive list; any class action issue can be referred to the network.
Additional Benefits of the Network (optional/case by case):
- Assistance in obtaining evidence through a renowned international business intelligence company which operates in collaboration with the Network.
- Funding opportunities with regards to expenses, through a third party litigation fund which operates in collaboration with the Network.