Porat Group’s Real Estate Department was established to provide legal and business services in the field of real estate domestically and globally.
Our real estate lawyers assist our firm’s clients with satisfying their business’ real estate needs and expectations by providing them a blue ribbon service which includes personal attention, high responsiveness and professionalism business and legal wise.
Fluent in multiple languages, our real estate team is capable of providing services in multiple fields of real estate, and mainly in the fields of Residential, Commercial and Industrial Real Estate development, construction and marketing, both in Israel and oversees.
This wide array of specializations enables our real estate lawyers to offer a holistic and efficient service, without comprising their unique personal touch.
Our real estate legal team represents Israeli and International private and corporate businesses, in a variety of sectors, such as:
- Residential Housing
- Commercial and Industrial Real Estate Development
- Planning and Zoning
- Urban Renewal
- Project Financing
- Real Estate Fund
- Mezzanine Funds
- Decentralized Financing and Crypto
- Hi-End residential projects
- Taxes – International taxation and real estate taxation
municipal law and taxation
Our real estate lawyers provide, among others, the following legal services:
- International and domestic structuring and incorporation of Real Estate Ventures;
- Consultations and hands-on assistance with commercial and legal negotiations;
- Representation in Investments, and complex cross-border multinational transactions;
- Drafting, advising and negotiating a variety of contracts and agreements required for the operations of our clients’ real estate businesses, including but not limited to land and plot sell and purchase agreements, joint venture and partnering agreements, marketing agreements, General Contractor and sub-contractor agreements etc.
- Consultation and practical assistance with the Land Registry and Settlement of Rights Authority, Israel Land Administration, regional and central real estate Tax Authorities, and municipal authorities.
- Construction Agreements and Construction Financing Agreements
- Residential Real Estate Projects from A to Z
- Industrial Real Estate Development
- Construction Projects and Infrastructures
- Forming Purchase groups for real estate projects
For information about any of the above legal services, contact us for a free consultation.