When we say comprehensive, we mean it! Unlike the others who merely introduce you to a relevant provider to assist in the regulatory process, we will micro manage your regulatory licensing process as a full scale project because we understand the attention such an undertaking requires.
We take great pride in our hands on approach, which has enabled us to gain unmatched experience in a variety of areas and practices while engaging with a wide range of authorities and regulators all across the world -including the FCA (UK), CYSEC (Cyprus), CONSOB (Italy), BaFin (Germany), SEC and CFTC (USA), ASIC (Australia) and many others.
The comprehensive services we offer to those seeking to obtain a license include the following:
• Company structuring: Personalized recommendations and practical help with structuring groups of companies according to the client’s business, needs and specific activities.
• Company incorporation: Assistance with incorporating businesses worldwide.
• International banking and payment services: Managing and overseeing the opening of bank accounts and payment services worldwide including customized recommendations for banks and payment solutions to suit your business.
• Legal advice and assistance in navigating processes and procedures with regulatory authorities: our services start with a scope analysis aimed to verify whether a certain license and/ or jurisdiction are the best fit for your business. Next we will manage all applicable Know Your Customer and Fit & Proper requirements in a given jurisdiction. Then we will draft and compile the entire application package for you, including a detailed business plan, required policies and manuals, and all relevant application forms. We will engage with the regulator and address all queries and additional requirements throughout the licensing review process until the regulator’s final decision on your application.
• Drafting and negotiating commercial contracts: we will draft and negotiate on your behalf all contracts and legal documents relevant to your activities, including, but not limited to, client agreements, terms and conditions, AML policies, technology agreements, marketing agreements, custody agreements, liquidity provider agreements, and IP agreements.
• Employment agreements, Labor Law advice and guidance on employee related issues.
• Sourcing of employees – we source employees at all levels, from junior back office and compliance functions to executive directors and CEOs.
• Tax advice – in addition to connecting you with tax professionals in various jurisdictions, we will advise you on the optimal corporate tax structure for your business and also provide legal opinions on your personal taxation issues.
• Ongoing representation – Obtaining your license is not the end, but merely the beginning. We will walk down the regulatory path along with you by continuously advising you on your responsibilities and reporting obligations, as well as advise you of any regulatory changes, how they may affect your business, and what solutions you require.
Our Capital Markets Regulation and Licensing practice represents various multinational and domestic companies operating in Israel and abroad.
Our client base consists of domestic and international broker-dealers and market makers to which we provide a range of services including:
• Asset Management
• Capital Markets Mergers and Acquisitions
• Prime Services/Equities